I don't normally make resolutions although 2 years ago my husband and I both quit smoking (that was rough but SO worth it)! This year I decided to make a list of goals both personal and professional and I wanted to share some of them with you!
I actually only have TWO personal goals (cause I'm really kind of perfect so there's not much need for improvement - totally joking)
- Lose the 30+ pounds I gained when I quit smoking by eating better and exercising daily. Seems simple right - not so much! But I'm doing the best I can!
- Be more patient. I tend to have control issues that cause me to lose my cool more often than I'd like so I'm learning to check myself by counting to five and asking if it's really a big deal. My husband and kids make fun of me for saying I.N.B.D. (It's No Big Deal) but so far it works for me!
Now I have about 15 professional goals of which I'm only going to share a few. I won't be ready to share the rest until later this year when they become more of a reality (fingers crossed).
- Making products in advance so they are ready to ship when you order therefore cutting down on the processing times of all orders.
- Blog more often! With social media outlets changing and limiting so much of what you see, this seems like the best way to keep in touch. I'm going to start a weekly "have you met" type of post that features a different product every week.
- Add more products and sizes! I've got a running list of things to make and add some of which I will be doing VERY soon!
- I'm going to reopen a website as well. I do love Etsy but there's only so much you can do. Especially with sale and coupons! No date has been set yet but it'll be soon I hope!
- Be more organized! Isn't that every shop owners goal! :)
- Update all product photos
I hope that you are as excited about this year as I am! I feel truly blessed to be able to do what I love everyday! Thank you for allowing me that opportunity!
If you have any goals you'd like to share (or tips on how I can achieve some of my goals) leave a comment below!
As always, I hope you have a bubbly day!