Friday, June 13, 2008

Mmmmmmmmm Chocolate!

Is there nothing better than Chocolate? I mean seriously, chocolate is my cure all! So I made Chocolate scented soap! It smells like a deep, rich, dark, chocolate and the fragrance I used gave the bar a deep dark chocolate color too. I'm not a huge fan of brown soap, so I fancied it up a bit by adding a "white chocolate" drizzle which is actually unscented soap. But boy o boy does it look good enough to eat!!!

It will be making it's debute on my website and in my Etsy shop on June 20th! I'll also be adding the chocolate fragrance to all my other products that day as well! So now you'll be able to get your favorite products in a very YUMMY scent!!!!
I only have 14 bars available so if you'd like to preorder just shoot me an e-mail at Orders@ShopRachelRene.com and I'll set one aside for you!


Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments: