Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CLEARANCE Section Added to Shop!

I've added a clearance section to my shop recently! It currently has products that I will be discontinuing indefinitely or retiring for the season! The products have been reduced up to 50% so take advantage of the savings!

Over the next few weeks I will be analyzing my sales and determining which scents should be kept and which should be removed. I've noticed that with my last fragrance oil purchase I bought several oils that were very similar to scents I already carry in my shop!

Prices for clearance items are as follows:

Soaps $3.00
Shaving Soap Bars $2.50
Bath Bombs 4 Pack $4.00
Lotion Bars $2.00
2oz Body Mousse $4.00
4oz Body Mousse $6.00

As always if you have any questions, feel free to contact me with any questions!!

No comments: