Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scent Polls are open!

In the June edition of my newsletter my readers know that I would be asking for my customers opinions on certain fragrances in my shop.

The first 2 fragrances that I'm looking for feedback on are Oakmoss and Lavender Basil.

Oakmoss is a clean and fresh scent that is not sweet or musky. It is definitely one for guys and gals alike!

Lavender Basil is a light floral scent with mild tones of basil which gives the lavender a nicely rounded herbal scent.

I've been sending samples of both to everyone who has placed an order since around the 7th of June. I've just made a fresh batch of samples to be sent out with future orders this month. Once these run out I'll leave voting open through the 17th of July.

I'll start sending samples of 2 other fragrances when I am out of the Oakmoss and Lavender Basil samples and open voting on the new scents and post another blog regarding that when the time comes.

If you receive samples of the Lavender Basil and Oakmoss - please let me know what you think by voting on the right hand side of this blog! I value all of your opinions and would love to hear what you think of these scents! If you'd rather leave me a message via the Etsy Conversation feature or my e-mail ShopRachelRene@aol.com that would be fine with me as well!

I look forward to hearing from you and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think!

Christine
Rachel Rene Bath & Body
http://RachelRene.etsy.com

No comments: