Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Holiday Are Coming....so I'm taking a break!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

With the holidays approaching like a tornado in the spring, I have decided that I'll be taking a break beginning on December 16th - January 3rd. 

I don't know about you guys but I haven't gotten very much of my holiday gifts bought yet and I still have to plan a dinner for my in-laws the weekend of the 18th which means I'll have to cook and clean! Yikes!

Plus the kids will be on school vacation during this time as well and I don't think I'll be able to get much done during that time with them around anyway!

I will NOT be putting my shop on vacation mode though so you can still place orders but they will not ship until the 3rd of January.  I might pop in there when things are slow on the homefront and ship orders or make something here and there but I don't want to make that a definite for obvious reasons!

If you need me for anything you can still convo or e-mail me I will check those daily!

Thanks so much everyone!!! 

I wish you a wonderful Holiday and look forward to the New Year that is also approaching!

Christine

No comments: