Thursday, March 10, 2011

Body Mousse is coming back!!


Over the next week, I'll be listing 2oz and 4oz jars of Body Mousse in my shop at a discounted price until all the jars have sold.  2oz jars will be $5.50 and 4oz jars will be $7.50. 
 
Once the 2oz and 4oz jars have sold out, I'll be packaging the Body Mousse in new 4oz frosted jars only for $8.50.
 
I also have 16oz jars available for $25.00 each.  These jars are only sold as custom orders, if you would like a 16oz jar in the scent of your choice, you can e-mail me at ShopRachelRene@aol.com or contact me through the Etsy convo system.  Once these jars are sold, I will not be restocking them. 
 
Feel free to contact me with scent suggestions for the 2oz and 4oz jars as well!  I'm making a list of scents to make so let me know what you'd like to see in the shop first!

No comments: