Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fragrance List Changes.....

Oh hello there! Is it obvious how much I neglect this poor blog?  *sigh* I always say I'll do better but here we are again.... 3months have gone by with not a word.  I have no excuse so I'll just try to do better in the future! 

Ok - so here's the news.  I took an extended vacation (2 1/2 weeks - woo woo).  It was greatly needed I swear!  Running your own business can sometimes be a never ending and overwhelming experience.  It got to the point earlier this year where I was barely sleeping and starting to lose my patience within my household (unacceptable) so I took a break.  It's been VERY nice.  I got some much needed remodeling done and some organizing too.  We joked because our Spring Cleaning happened in Summer - but at least it happened!! 

During my little hiatous, I realized that I could not possibly be a one woman show and offer 59 different deodorants.  It was simply too much to keep up with.  SO, earlier this week, I decided to cut back dramatically on my scent list.  For the rest of August I'll be stocking 27 scents total on a regular basis and as of the first week in September that number will drop to 18 (5 of which will be Men's scents). 

While I know some of you will be upset by the change in scents, please know that I'm NOT discontinuing these scents forever!!!  I'll be adding a Custom Order form to my site where you can contact me and request a certain scent (if I don't have it on the regular list) and order products like, Bath Bombs, Bubble Bars, Soaps, Whipped Soap and Samples in bulk form.  Products such as Deodorants, Perfumes, Mists, Body Mousse, Body Polish, Silky Body Lotion will also be available as individual products but in larger sizes.  More info on that next week after I finish updating the website. 

SO I'm sure you're all curious as to what the new scent list is, so without further ado, here you go:

*Aloe & Summer Herbs – Wild summer herbs, aloe, water lily, jasmine and touch of soft woods
Black Raspberry - Tart raspberries and warm vanilla
Bourbon Vanilla - A wonderful, natural baked-goods vanilla scent with spicy rum and a warm buttery overtones
*Butterfly Kisses - Citrus, peaches, berries and white musk
Chocolate Cupcake – Freshly baked devil’s food cake topped with chocolate icing
Cold Beer (Shaving Soap Only) - Ice cold malt liquor with a honey nutty note mixed in with hops and a little kick of fruit sweetness
Eucalyptus & Spearmint - Refreshing eucalyptus and minty spearmint
*Green Tea & Cucumber - Crisp cucumber and refreshing green tea
Island Girl – Tropical and exotic plumeria
Laundry Day (Deodorant Only) - Inspired by the fresh scent of clothes just taken in off the line, a clean blend of lily notes with vanilla, citrus and musk
Lavender Honey - A fresh lavender scent blended with sweet and mouth-watering wild honey notes
*Lemon Cupcake – Mouthwatering tangy sweet aroma of cake, lemon and vanilla
*Margarita - Lip puckering lime and tequila blended perfectly with a dash of salt! It is 5 o'clock somewhere right?! Very refreshing and a great summer scent!!!
Miss Ruby - A seductive blend of pomegranate, red berries, a dash of spices, citrus and creamy warm vanilla
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey - Warm honey, buttery milk and hot oatmeal
Ocean Waves - A gorgeous day at the beach complete with sand, sun, sea spray and that crisp salty scent only the ocean can provide.
*Patchouli Mint - Patchouli essential oil and the fresh scent of Moroccan Mint. If you are a Patchouli lover or a fan of the Patchouli Mint French Green Clay Facial Bar that we carry, you're going to love this stick!
Pink Cupcake - Delicious whipped, sugary pink buttercream frosting on top of a fresh-from-the-oven vanilla cupcake
Pink Sugar - notes of sugary lemon drops and pink cotton candy. A fruity-floral middle of red fruit, fig leaves, caramel and raspberry leads to a sweet vanilla-musk base.
*Pumpkin Pie - A delicious blend of buttery, flaky crust and sweet creamy pumpkin fabulously spiced with cinnamon, clove and rum
*Summertime - Raspberries, peaches, summer florals other citrus notes
Tahitian Dreams - An amazingly warm and earthy combination of Sandalwood and Coconut with a touch of sweet Vanilla! It is an amazing scent that is becoming a Best Seller!!
Warm Embrace - Warm amber blended with a hint of ginger and light florals
*Watermelon Taffy - A salt water taffy in a sugary fresh watermelon scent. It is sure to invoke feelings of a warm summer day on the beach. This mouth-watering fragrance is fresh and sweet and smells like summertime
 
Men’s Scents
Caspian - This masculine scent possesses a blend of lavender, jasmine, oakmoss, musk and sandalwood
Esquire - This warm, woody and energized masculine scent contains a blend of tangy citrus like bergamot, mandarin and lemon accompanied by notes of cactus flower and exotic woods
Kaleidoscope - Lavender, fresh bergamot, and sexy leather accords, with a masculine musk and sandalwood
Malaki - A sharp, spicy blend of lavender, citrus, spicy berries and sandalwood
Metro - Spicy citrus blend of bergamot, tangerine, pepper, cinnamon, bamboo, sage, sequoia wood, vetiver & musk
 
*Will only be available through August.
 
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here on the blog or contact me at ShopRachelRene@aol.com 
 
Thanks so much!!!!
Christine

No comments: