Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sugar Scrubs are SOOOOO Yummy!!!

After a whole lot of trial and error - I've finally come up with a Sugar Scrub that I adore!!

Literally I have reformulated my original recipe 10+ times in the past month trying to come up with a recipe that is gentle not harsh to use, creamy yet firm, leaves a light scent on your skin, and doesn't leave you feeling like a greasy mess! Well here it is!!!!!

The picture on the left is our Almond scented 4.5 oz. Jar of Sugar Scrub! Doesn't it look yummy!

They are made with yummy ingredients like Brown Sugar, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, and Vegetable Glycerin and boy oh boy do they feel nice!! They rinse off well and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and wonderful! We've got them in a variety of fragrances and colors! I'm making them all two tones!

I'll be posting some on Etsy today but you can get them from the website anytime!!

No comments: