Monday, January 21, 2008

Up and Running!!!

Well finally after deciding to change my business name from Country Fresh Scents to Rachel Rene Bath & Body we are fully operational again!!!

It was not an easy change and I hope that I didn't loose anyone in the process but everything is in full swing now! Our website is done, our mailing list is ready, we opened a new etsy.com shop under RachelRene.etsy.com, and all of our labels are updated.

I had been thinking of changing my business name for some time now and decided in December that we would start the new year with a fresh new look! So, the last week of December I started changing everything and launched the new website the first week in January. I had a wonderful person at etsy.com do up a new banner, logo, avatar and some other graphics for me that I just LOVE!!!

She did a great job and was extremely friendly to work with! Quick too! If you're looking for any banner or logo work I highly suggest amorgan - go ahead click the link and visit her shop!

I've got 2 new fragrances that I will be adding to my regular line very soon (February)! The first is Strawberry Champagne which I just LOVE - sweet and bubbly is how I describe this one! The second is Pearberry - a sweet blend of juicy Pears and Berries! They are both wonderful scents and I can't wait to put them up for sale!

No comments: