Saturday, October 4, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

I participated in a Craft Show last weekend at Boggio's Apple Orchard in Granville, IL which I did last year and I cannot thank all of you who came to my booth whether it was to make a purchase or to just chit chat about something! This is one show I look forward to doing every year!!! It is full of wonderfully talented vendors and gets bigger and better every year!!!!

I always have a wonderful time there and it is a beautiful place to visit! We take our whole family and go there in the fall to pick our pumpkins, get apple cider, apples, fudge (which is to die for) and all kinds of goodies!

They also have a lot for the kids to do - petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides, tunnels, corn maze and more!

If you're ever near the area or are looking for an orchard to visit, I highly recommend Boggio's!

The staff is wonderful too!!!

No comments: