Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's Happening?!?

Ok - so after my wonderful show at Boggio's I spent the week re-organizing my work shop/office to be extremely more efficient and I am just so proud of myself! I now have a production area, shipping area, packaging area, photography area, finished product area, and office area!

I also ordered more supplies which I are due to arrive by Tuesday and then, I have an entire list of new soaps I will make and put in my shop this whole week!!!

Yesterday I made Ginger Peach, Apples N Spice, and Orange Sherbert soaps! They came out beautifully and are listed in my Etsy shop for sale!

But, I thought I would let you know what I plan on making this week so you'll know what to look forward too!

New Soaps I'll be adding:
Sublte Seduction (Love Spell Type fragrance)
Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Mint
Raspberry Patchouli
Salt Bar
Black Tea
Pumpkin Spice

Old Favorites I'll be re-stocking:
Pomegranate
Green Tea & Cucumber
Pure Rain
Lilacs in Bloom
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Lumberjack
Chocolate Milk

I am really looking forward to creating new looks for some of my old favorites and also creating some new unique bars with new fragrances I've found!

Feel free to click on them and check them out and leave a comment!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Christine

No comments: