Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday through Cyber Monday SALE!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

I'm having a HUGE sale in my shop which will end on December 1st at 12:00PM (CST) so hurry in and pick up some wonderful savings!

Soaps have been reduced 40%
Lip Butters and Bath Bombs have been reduced 30%
Candles and Air Fresheners have been reduced 20%

Check out all my products at http://rachelrene.etsy.com/

Plus I combine shipping charges for mulitiple items and will refund any overages to you ASAP!

See my shop announcement for full details! I'm anticipating a wonderful turnout this weekend so make sure you get your favorite products while they are available!! Once I run out, it may take up to a week or more to restock depending on when my supplies arrive and by then this sale will be over!

This is my largest and longest sale of the year and won't happen again until the next BLACK FRIDAY!

Thanks everyone - have a wonderful shopping weekend!!!

Christine

No comments: