Saturday, November 8, 2008

Production in full swing now!

Thank you so much for giving my discontinued items a new home!! The sale was a complete success! All remaining items have been removed from my shop to make room for the new products that I've been making.

I recently added Olive Oil Soaps to my selection and am amazed at these wonderful bars! They are wonderful! You get a wonderful lather and the scents are to die for! You need to check out these ASAP!

I'm looking into adding shaving bars and whipped soaps this December so keep checking back!

I also brought in some brand spanking new fragrances that are sure to bring some warmth into your shower this fall/winter season! With the chilly days and cold nights coming across many of us lately it's great to have a warm and wonderful scented soap to use in that hot shower or bath!!

I've been a busy little beaver the past couple days making and creating and coming up with new and creative soaps for you! I hope you all enjoy them!!!

THANKS!!!!!!

No comments: