Monday, December 15, 2008

THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!

Nearly 2 months ago I cut several products from my line. Now that the terrible and dry winter weather is setting in I am being flooded with requests to bring back Body Mousse and Lotion Bars!

Now what kind of customer service rep would I be if I did not listen to what my customers wanted? SO, for a limited time only I will carry 2 oz. ($5.00) and 4 oz. ($7.50) Body mousse regularly in my shop and 16 oz. jars ($25.00) will be available by request!

Lotion Bars will also return for a short while, which are 1 oz. and come in an adorable tin that is great to carry in your purse and are only $4.00 each!

I've decided that I will manufactor these products through the end of Feburary and then pull them from my shop sometime in March or early April. So you'll be able to enjoy them all through the winter!!

If you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to let me know!

Thanks!
Christine

No comments: