Thursday, July 9, 2009

CLOSEOUT SALE

In an effort to reduce inventory before I close my shop in August (see post below) I've reduced everything in my shop to 30-50% OFF!

Look at these savings!

Shaving Bars, Glycerin, Olive Oil, and Cold Process Soaps were $4.50-$5.50 each now only $3.15-$3.85 each

Body Mousse was $6.00-$8.50 now it's $4.20-$5.95

Lotion Bars were $4.00 each now only $2.80 each

Lip Butters originally $3.00 each are now only $1.50 each

Souffle Soaps (Whipped Soap in a Jar) was $4.00-$10.00 now $2.80-$7.00

4 packs of Bath Bombs were $7.00 each now only $4.90 each

I'm also offering Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping on just about everything in my shop! And, if you don't qualify for the Flat Rate option, I will refund any shipping charges over $1.00 of the actual shipping!!

This sale will run through the 1st of August or until all remaining inventory is sold.

If you would like multiples of any of the products in my shop please contact me and if I have them in stock I will reserve them for you! But please note that I have a very limited inventory!

Please sign up for the mailing list on the right hand side of the blog to keep up to date with all the goings on here at Rachel Rene Bath & Body!

Thank you so much!!!
Christine

No comments: