Monday, June 21, 2010

Maternity Leave has begun!

WOW!! I can't believe I get to say this already, but I'm on Maternity Leave until at least the first week in August! I'm so excited! There is still so much to do in the next 3 weeks before the little guy arrives not to mention planning and throwing a birthday bash for my son who will be 6 on Thursday. Hope it's not too hot!

I am shipping the last of my orders out this afternoon so everyone's items will be on there way to you today. I will also be checking my e-mail at least every morning if not more often throughout the day.

I will keep you posted on my condition through this blog and of course the Facebook Fan Page so if you haven't signed up already drop by and say hi! I will also send a newsletter out once the baby is born and of course about a week before I open up shop again.

You can sign up for the newsletter on the left-hand side of this blog.

If you need anything or have any questions feel free to contact me!!

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!!! I hope I get to see you all sometime in August!!

Christine

No comments: