Thursday, June 17, 2010

MATERNITY LEAVE begins 6/20/10

It's almost time!! I'm so excited and anxious I could scream with delight - but I won't :0) With the hot summer already under way (high of 89 today) and only 21 days left until they induce me and my new bundle of joy arrives I've decided to take the next few weeks off and make sure that I am completely ready for this baby to arrive!

Beginning Sunday 6-20-10 at midnight I will close my Etsy Shop and my Website. I will re-open them both as soon as I've adjusted to life with a newborn (oh and healed a bit). I'm hoping it will be within the first week or two of August, but I just won't know until then!

Please make sure you either sign up for my newletter or click that little button in my Etsy shop that will notify you when my shop reopens. I will give a heads up to everyone before I open by sending a newletter, tweeting, blogging, and posting a note on Facebook.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you so much for your support and understanding! Hope I'll see you all again in August!
Christine

No comments: