Saturday, May 22, 2010

ONE DAY SALE - 20% OFF Everything*

For the next 24 hours, I will be having a 20% off sale on both my website and my Etsy shop.

All you have to do is place an order for your favorite Rachel Rene products and if at my Etsy shop just type "MAY2010" in the notes to seller box and I can either send you a new invoice that will reflect the discount or, you can pay using Paypal and I will issue you a refund for the discounted amount!

If you're shopping from my Website, you can just type the discount code "MAY2010" into the voucher box at the bottom of the first checkout page and click the recalculate button so you can see the discount applied!

I will combine the shipping on any orders from both my Etsy shop and Website. I will also refund any shipping charges over $1.00 of the actual shipping cost on all orders!

This discount cannot be applied to shipping charges or clearance items. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks so much!
Christine

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter or "like" me on Facebook - I will be hosting a special EVERY week through June 20th when I go on maternity leave!

No comments: