Monday, August 2, 2010

NEW - Vegan Deodorant Sticks

I've been gearing up to open shop later this month and in doing so I've started making new products! First to make it's debut in my Etsy shop and on my website are Vegan Deodorant Sticks! These are amazing!!

They are made from a vegetable base that is free of aluminum and bactericides. It works by neutralizing the odor-causing bacteria that occurs when we perspire, without interfering with the body's natural cooling process - which is sweating.

Some of the wonderful ingredients that make up this awesome new product are Vegetable Protein, Castor Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, and Grapefruit Seed Extract.

So far it is available in Green Tea & Cucumber, Creamy Orange Coconut, Pure Rain, and Black Raspberry Vanilla. More scents will be listed as time allows, however I am open to suggestions so let me know what scents you'd like to see in a deodorant!

Each stick is 3oz (80gr) and comes in a white twist tube.

No comments: