Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The time has come - TO REOPEN!


RachelRene.Etsy.com will re-open by Noon, Wednesday August 25th!

I will be reopening the Etsy store tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited! It's been such a joy to spend the last 7 weeks with my wonderful new little guy - but it's back to business now! He's just getting this new routine down which is leaving me plenty of time to work and create and of course, take orders! :0)

For the time being - I will only in stock items will be available. I will not be able to take any custom orders or requests - due to time constraints. Feel free to contact me about additional quantities of items that are in stock though. If possible - when only 1 of a particular product is left, I will make a note of this in the title, otherwise there should be at least 2 in stock.

I will also be relisting items through out the afternoon tomorrow and for the rest of the week. I've got a few new Vegan Deodorants, Lip Tints, and Silky Body Lotions to add to the shop.

If you have any questions or need anything - please feel free to contact me!

Thanks so much!
Christine :0)

No comments: