Friday, May 18, 2012

Save Up To 50% Off

Beginning this afternoon select items will be marked down up to 50%!  Soaps, Lotions, Perfume Oils, Scrubs, Deodorants and more will be added to a special section in the shop and be marked WAY down!

Inventory is extremely limited!  Check the items individual listings to see if I have more in stock than what is available in the shop!  If you'd like more than what is listed of any product, please contact me and if possible, I will make a reserved listing for you!

I'll be using Facebook and Twitter to advertise what has been listed, prices, quantities and to keep in touch with all of you while listing items! :)

Because there is so much to list, I will gladly combine shipping if you place multiple orders.  I'll begin listing items this afternoon and continue listing items as quickly as possible through tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon/evening. 

You're probably curious as to why I'm doing this! Well, over the past few weeks, I've been working on new packaging, labels, products and fragrances and can't wait to debut them in the next couple weeks.  So, I need to make room in my stock room for all the new goodies I have in store for you!

3 comments:

marilyn noah said...

Hi Christine, getting ready to spend my GC, but I don't see your chapsticks listed anywhere. Did you stop making them? Among my favorite things. :)
marilyn

Rachel Rene said...

Hi Marilyn! No I didn't stop making them! I'm adjusting them for the sale this afternoon! They will be the first things listed, because all I have to do is edit the listings! Give me about an hour or so and I'll get them up for you! :)

Pili said...

Yay! I'll keep an eye on the shop!