Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm Closing the Website and going BACK to ETSY!

Happy Saturday Everyone!  I will not bore you with all the disappointing administrative details when it comes to why I have decided to close the website and move everything to ETSY.  In all honesty I'm am actually very heart broken over this because I really LOVE the way my website looks!  However just because something is pretty on the outside doesn't mean it is pretty on the inside!  FIRST OF ALL there are no security issues or privacy issues or anything like that so don't fret!  It is strictly administrative reasons that I've decided to go back to ETSY.

I would like to point out that the straw that broke this camels back was when I noticed this morning that several of my listings on my website are gone!  I have no idea what happened or how they dissappeared but they did.  This happened about 3-4 weeks ago and I just assumed it was a user error and I did something that caused them to dissappear.  I KNOW this is not the case now!  So, I've decided that enough is enough and while ETSY may not be perfect it is where I have always been and where you've always been able to find me and your favorite products so I'm sticking with what I know best and that is ETSY!

So as of October 31st (just 4 days from now) the website will be closed and the ETSY Shop will be full of everything!  I warn you though, there will be an overwhelming amount of products in my shop!!!  This may actually be a good thing though!  :)

The reason I am not waiting longer is because website maintenance fees are due on the 1st and I would rather not waste my hard earned money right now! 

If you have any questions or need anything at all, please feel free to contact me here, on Facebook, through ETSY's convo system or at ShopRachelRene@aol.com

Thank you EVERYONE for being supportive when I changed to the website and I hope you don't mind the flip flop that I am doing right now but I promise you this is the last time I will do this!!! :)

No comments: