Thursday, November 4, 2010

Regular Rotation Fragrance List

Yippeeee! This is something I've been meaning to do for weeks. I use to have a list of fragrances that I kept in stock for all products at all times. It was called my "regular rotation list". I had strayed away from it for some time now but it's time to get back into some kind of groove so I'm starting here!

I figure if I list all the fragrances here, then I will have to make myself make the products and list them in the shop for all of you to enjoy! I'll be starting by making all the below fragrances in Cold Process Soaps next week (this weekend is very busy - craft show) and then work on scrubs, sprays, lotions, bombs, and deodorants.

HOWEVER, if you see a fragrance you want but I don't have the product ready yet, contact me either through ETSY or at ShopRachelRene@aol.com and let me know what it is. I can make it up for you as long as I have all the ingredients in stock!

Regular Rotation Fragrance List:
Almond
Aloha (Tropical Vacation)
Bar Naked (unscented products)
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Chocolate Bar
Creamy Orange Coconut
Cucumber Melon
Eucalyptus & Spearmint
French Vanilla
Green Tea & Cucumber
Lavender
Lemongrass
Lilacs in Bloom
Love Spell
Lumberjack
Mango Papaya
Misty Waters
Oatmeal Milk & Honey
Patchouli
Pure Rain
Rhubarb Al Fresco
Rosemary Mint
Sandalwood
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Sweet Grass
Vanilla Spice
White Ginger & Amber
Winter Grapefruit
All other fragrances listed in the shop will either be seasonal or limited edition fragrances. If you have any suggestions please let me know!

No comments: