Friday, October 7, 2011

Items being Discontinued: Don't yell at me please.....

After doing some research and deciding on what items/fragrances to carry, I realized some cuts had to be made.  It started when I realized my supplier stopped making a certain fragrance that didn't really sell well for me but I liked it, but when it came time to reorder, it was no where to be found! 

First off, the worst news, is that I will no longer be making Shaving Soap Bars.  I've had them for nearly 2 years and they haven't moved much at all especially in resent months.  I'm going to stick with good ol' handmade cold process soaps!  The remaining stock can be found on my website http://shoprachelrene.com/ and will be marked down to $2.50/bar while supplies last.  They are very limited and I don't have any supplies to make more.

The following fragrances will be discontinued as well:
Cucumber Melon
Chocolate Bar
Misty Waters
Oakmoss

Patchouli
Rhubarb al Fresco

All remaining items in these scents will be listed at 30-50% off as well on the website.  I'll be making as much inventory as possible with whatever fragrance oil I have left so if you'd like a certain product in one of the above scents, please contact me and I will let you know what I have in stock and what can be made. 

I am looking at adding a few more fragrances to my line and would love your imput.  If you would like me to carry a certain scent, post it here, or on my Facebook page or e-mail me at info@shoprachelrene.com and I'll be happy to get a sample and see if we can add it the main line!

To view all the items being discontinued click this link:
http://www.shoprachelrene.com/category/sale.htm
or:
On the left side bar of the website there is a section of "Sale Items" - all the items listed for sale will be here!

I'm working hard to get everything listed by this afternoon but just in case - check back throughout the weekend.  If you purchase something today and then on Saturday or Sunday find something else you'd like, I will combine the shipping for both orders and issue a refund if necessary for any shipping over charges!

Thank you so much for your understanding and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments: