Thursday, February 26, 2009

4 oz Jars of Body Mousse are now available!


Check them out here!!!


Now available - 4 oz. Jars of Body Mousse for $7.50 each.

These attractive oval shaped jars hold 4 full ounces of my fabulous Body Mousse. So if you thought the 2 oz. jars were not enough but the 16 oz. jars were way too much this is the perfect size for you!

2 oz. jars are still available and 16 oz. jars are available on request just send me an e-mail/convo.

Also, if you would like a Body Mousse (or any products) in a scent that I carry in my shop but not in that particular product, please feel free to convo or e-mail me and I will create a reserved custom listing for you.

The only scents that I cannot create are Limited Edition scented products because I will not have these scents on hand.

Enjoy!!!

Christine

No comments: