Friday, February 20, 2009

New Cold Process Soaps coming in March

Hello again everyone!

I just wanted to let all of my wonderful customers know that I will be creating some more Cold Process soaps next week and they should be ready to list in my shop in late March.

I will continue to make the Glycerin (melt and pour) soaps as well as Olive Oil Soaps and Shaving Soap Bars too so no worries there.

Also, I had mentioned that I will be stopping production of Body Mousse in February but have decided to offer both Body Mousse and Lotion Bars all year long. If the summer months prove to be more than either product can handle during shipment, I may need to stop production at that time and send an e-mail and blog regarding this info, but I am confident that they will hold up well.

As always, if you have any questions or need anything at all, please feel free to contact either at ShopRachelRene@aol.com or convo me through Etsy.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Christine

No comments: